The 2016 Cuda Bowl Registration is now closed. Due to the overwhelming response the tournament field is already full!
We have a wonderful array of sponsors this year for the event and we always thank them graciously for their support and donations. Their help is what has made this tournament such a big success!
Just a few reminders:
- The Kick-Off will be at ‘My New Joint’ – located at Mile Marker 22.5 on Cudjoe Key above the world famous Square Grouper Bar and Grill. The meeting, distribution of tournament bags will begin at 6:30PM. We will go over the rules and distribute the Rapala official tournament rulers and score sheets. Entrants are invited to come join us for the meeting and enjoy some appetizers and a cash bar.
- This is a flats fishing tournament and is catch and release only. Entrants into the Cuda Bowl need to be fishing from a flats skiff type boat with a poling platform. Bay boats may not be used in this years event.
- We created this event to increase awareness of a wonderful flats gamefish – the barracuda. Since then the barracuda have been over-fished by commercial fishing and this past November 2015 were finally regulated to ensure there will be barracuda in our waters for the future.
- It’s a fun event and the headquarters again will be at Hurricane Hole Bar & Grill on Stock Island.
- There will be a raffle to benefit the Lower Keys Guides Association (LKGA.org).
Look forward to seeing you all February 4-6!